Flea Market Spaces AvailableFlea Market Spaces are still available for the 2019 Steam-O-Rama, October 3, 4, 5 and 6, 2019.
To reserve your Flea Market Space, please download the form below and return with your check to the address listed on the form.
|Flea Market Space Contract|
- Single space size is 30' frontage and 20' deep.
- Cost of a single space is $65.00 for the four days or any part thereof.
- Multiple spaces and a few odd sized spaces are available on a first come-first served basis. Every effort will be made to accommodate your needs.
- Spaces are 100% payable in advance, NO REFUNDS. All spaces must be reserved by September 1, 2019 to insure placement. Reservations received after that time will be handled on a space available basis. Check in at the Flea Market Office Camper on arrival for placement.
- Questions and inquiries may be directed to Richard and Trudy Reichard at 717-235-1353, Cell Phone 717-873-9753, or as of September 29, call the show office at 717-246-3782.
- Primitive camping is available on your space, or elsewhere on the showgrounds. No Hookups are available. Pets are allowed, but must be in your presence and under control at all times.
- Please give a brief description of the merchandise to be sold. Some restrictions are listed below.
- Vendors may move in any time after Monday of show week. Display should be set up by 11:00 A.M. Thursday and Friday, and 8:00 A.M. Saturday and Sunday. Closing at dark daily except Sunday.
- PA. State Sales Tax Certificates must be on file in the office. Please return a copy with your application if we do not have one on file. If you are unsure, just send one! No one will be allowed to set up without a certificate. Out of state tax certificates are not valid in PA.
- No games of chance or game trailers without prior written letter of acceptance by the society.
|Home | Membership | Upcoming Events | Past Events | Flea Markets | Museum | Contact Us|
© Copyright 2009 Steam-O-Rama Early American Steam Engine Society
|Website by Double Dog Communications|